THE ULTIMATE JAPENESE SELF-LOCKING NUT
For safe assembly in environments subject to extreme vibration
Innovation is part of our corporate culture !
Made entirely of metal with few wear surfaces, it maintains a powerful self-locking effect.
- Easy and efficient
Easily installed with only one commercially available tool.
The reduction in maintenance and manpower results in significant savings on overall costs.
Where is the Hardlock nut often used ?
– In areas subject to strong tremors and vibrations
– To replace welds and adhesives when disassembly is required for maintenance.
– In places where maintenance is difficult after fixing
– In areas where life is in danger
– When a high tightening torque cannot be used for tightening
– In extreme environments