Superalloys: Our best resistant alloys!
Where are they used?
- Wind energy
- Solar energy
- Pressure vessel
- Pollution control system
- Boiler in power generation
- Gas turbine engine
- Combustion chamber
- Chemical, thermal and food processing equipment
- Cement and steel plant equipment
- …and many more!
Brochure to download
THE ULTIMATE JAPANESE SELF-LOCKING NUT, for safe assembly in environments subject to extreme vibration
Innovation is part of our corporate culture!
- Reusable: Made entirely of metal with few wear surfaces, it maintains a powerful self-locking effect.
- Easy and efficient: Easily installed with only one commercially available tool.
- Economic The reduction in maintenance and manpower results in significant savings on overall costs.
Where is the Hardlock nut often used?
- In areas subject to strong tremors and vibrations
- To replace welds and adhesives when disassembly is required for maintenance.
- In places where maintenance is difficult after fixing
- In areas where life is in danger
- When a high tightening torque cannot be used for tightening
- In extreme environments
Brochures to download
AVK industrial products
Desormeau offers a range of products that are constantly growing. All our suppliers must meet strict standards of excellence. We are therefore convinced that quality products come from quality manufacturers. That’s why we are pleased to announce that we are now distributing AVK industrial products.
AVK Industrial Products is located in Southern California and manufactures blind installed Threaded Fasteners for transportation and general industrial markets worldwide. It offers unified (INCH) and metric fasteners along with numerous special designs that meet customer application requirements. AVK designs blind mechanical inserts, studs, Composi-serts ™, compression limiters, MS bolts and installation tool systems.
All aspects of their activities are controlled and certified to the exacting requirements of QS9000 and ISO 9001 International standards.