CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL FROM THE CITY OF MONTREAL
Foreman • Water Department • Drinking Water Branch • Main Network Infrastructure Division • Main Network Operations
History in brief:
- Before the management, nothing was clear.
- Old inventory: random quantity since there was no management.
- Before/after… Wonderful!
- Our way of doing things before management: bolts misplaced, difficulty to mobilize an employee to clean up the boxes, orders placed blindly, overstock taking up too much space and risk of missing certain dimensions.
- Creation of a document entitled “Fasteners” indicating the minimum/maximum requirements.
- Desormeau was kind enough to inventory our stock and take charge of it.
- Installation of new shelves and bins; Desormeau took care of the organization of the shelves and bins by identifying them and putting everything in an orderly position.
- The management started and since then we have never lacked anything.
Céline, Antoine, Gustavo (DEP bills) and I continue our excellent collaboration.
“The management in place has proven itself and to do without this service would be a step backwards.”