OPTIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTION WITH THE Kanban Desormeau SYSTEM
WHAT IS IT REALLY?
The concept was developed by an industrial engineer at Toyota in the 1950s after the Second World War.
The basic idea of the Kanban was to organize the flow of production materials according to supermarket principle.
This means that when a consumer takes a certain amount of products off the shelf, the resulting gap is noticed and filled. This guarantees a steady workflow at all stages of the production process.
GOAL: Balance production and demand!
Major savings potential thanks to the Kanban method!
10 GOOD REASONS to choose our Kanban system
- Cut down on planning activities
- Reduction of suppliers
- Elevated supply safety
- Elimination of packaging disposal
- Simplification of the management of stock and inventory / Less errors
- Reduced stock/ More space
- Merging of competencies
- An expert in the parts management sector
- Reduction of stocking and destocking processes / Cleanliness of the premises
- Reduced management effort and increased work speed